When you pin something on Pinterest, what do you do?

{Somewhat Sparkly}

{Somewhat Sparkly}
I love my life!

{Search This Blog}

{Sparkly Friends}

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Chalkboard Placemats...SCORE!

Just had to share! I went to Hobby Lobby on Thursday & an entire section of home decor was 80% off!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ Needless to say, I stocked up! One thing I want to share is these adorable chalkboard placemats I found!! There were 12 in the pack & they were not in the 80% off section πŸ˜­....However, I used the online HL coupon (it's always there & gives you 40% off 1 regular priced item...you're welcome!) So, I used the coupon on the placemats and instead of $10, they were just $6. I plan to use them in my classroom decor!! I'm taking a hand lettering class next week & I can't wait to learn and then create! Until next time....


No comments:

Post a Comment