When you pin something on Pinterest, what do you do?

{Somewhat Sparkly}

{Somewhat Sparkly}
I love my life!

{Search This Blog}

{Sparkly Friends}

Friday, July 22, 2016

{40 Tips for Yearbook Class}

I attended JAU this week (that stands for Jostens Advisor University).  It was 4 days of learning and connecting with other advisors in the Journalism classroom.  Part of JAU was a hands on homeroom where we had the chance to work with others on something that we could put to use in our classroom.  My group decided to share our top 5 things that "work" in our classroom.  Below is the link to the word document and I hope you find it helpful.  There's lots of good ideas on here so be sure to read through and find ones that will work in your classroom.  Until next time...



No comments:

Post a Comment